INTRODUCE YOURSELF

tingly poster
User avatar
Sovereign of Cool
  • Posts: 2033
  • Joined: 24 Jan 2022, 05:28
  • Pronouns: she/her
  • Location: right behind you
  • Fave food: mac and cheese
  • Favorite Letter: j
  • x 6687
    x 4615
19 Jul 2022, 02:45 #128765
GoreCakes wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 02:38
RadFox wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 02:21
GoreCakes wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 01:38
and I like danganronpa
hi
Chiaki Nanami supremacy :flustered: :hearteyes:
we are going to be friends
2 x
Image
Image https://spacehey.com/radfox
3DS FC: 4081-5712-5600 let's play some animal crossing new leaf
kinda new kid
User avatar
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 18 Jul 2022, 23:26
  • Pronouns: They/them
  • Fave food: Clam Pizza
  • Favorite Letter: P
  • x 47
    x 74
19 Jul 2022, 02:50 #128767
RadFox wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 02:45
GoreCakes wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 02:38
RadFox wrote:
19 Jul 2022, 02:21


hi
Chiaki Nanami supremacy :flustered: :hearteyes:
we are going to be friends
4 x
Image
sunglasses at night
User avatar
(F .o w o. )F
  • Posts: 944
  • Joined: 03 Dec 2020, 01:10
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: dumpster behind whataburger
  • Fave food: orbeez
  • x 2873
    x 3464
19 Jul 2022, 20:30 #128801
3 x
Image
mod
User avatar
slip inside the eye of your mind
  • Posts: 807
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 18:35
  • Location: windmills
  • Fave food: tossed salad
  • x 738
    x 4146
20 Jul 2022, 10:16 #128825
I love junko slight smile welcome
4 x
Image
ImageImage
baby
User avatar
  • Posts: 7
  • Joined: 31 Jul 2022, 16:18
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: verse
  • Fave food: the forbidden
  • x 10
    x 27
31 Jul 2022, 17:13 #129150
Image
8 x
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 14 Aug 2022, 19:59
  • Pronouns: she/her
  • Fave food: strawberry
  • Favorite Letter: E
  • x 6
14 Aug 2022, 20:16 #129621
um. hello. i'm bonnie. 23 (as of now) trans woman REAL LIFE dragon. i play. lots of videos games. mostly like. fighting games and indie stuff
6 x
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah buddy YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH. i'm dragon
play games with me please. please
shrivel me timbers
  • Posts: 4476
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:45
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: Friday, 5:00:00 PM - Sunday, 11:59:59 PM
  • Fave food: Crab and/or Lobster
  • Favorite Letter: W
  • x 16435
    x 14346
15 Aug 2022, 16:24 #129664
Thanks for taking the time to visit the Orb; —- you won’t regret it
2 x
Image
► Show Spoiler
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 29 Aug 2022, 02:44
  • Fave food: cheeseburga
  • Favorite Letter: 3
  • x 5
29 Aug 2022, 02:58 #130154
No
5 x
shrivel me timbers
  • Posts: 4476
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:45
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: Friday, 5:00:00 PM - Sunday, 11:59:59 PM
  • Fave food: Crab and/or Lobster
  • Favorite Letter: W
  • x 16435
    x 14346
29 Aug 2022, 03:55 #130158
big_kill wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 02:58
No
Welcome to the community and have a great time! :bop: Okay
2 x
Image
► Show Spoiler
friend of the forum
User avatar
  • Posts: 7971
  • Joined: 25 Jun 2020, 23:42
  • Location: Dust
  • x 51753
    x 24790
29 Aug 2022, 18:18 #130184
big_kill wrote:
29 Aug 2022, 02:58
No
Nice to meet you
2 x
Image
shrivel me timbers
  • Posts: 4476
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:45
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: Friday, 5:00:00 PM - Sunday, 11:59:59 PM
  • Fave food: Crab and/or Lobster
  • Favorite Letter: W
  • x 16435
    x 14346
09 Sep 2022, 17:52 #130704
I can't wait for new user @sloth to post here...... eventually.....
1 x
Image
► Show Spoiler
sunglasses at night
User avatar
  • Posts: 822
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 19:33
  • Location: hanging out
  • Fave food: beer lol
  • x 1077
    x 3524
11 Sep 2022, 08:15 #130755
Allow me to reintroduce myself.
My name is BUBS
B to the UB
S
9 x
Image
Teehee
User avatar
  • Posts: 5576
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 00:38
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: haha new YAWK baby
  • Fave food: mayo noodles
  • x 14805
    x 23974
13 Sep 2022, 03:51 #130838
bubs wrote:
11 Sep 2022, 08:15
Allow me to reintroduce myself.
My name is BUBS
B to the UB
S
hey bubs
0 x

Image
sunglasses at night
User avatar
(F .o w o. )F
  • Posts: 944
  • Joined: 03 Dec 2020, 01:10
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: dumpster behind whataburger
  • Fave food: orbeez
  • x 2873
    x 3464
14 Sep 2022, 01:41 #130869
hi bubs :bighappy:
0 x
Image
sweaty teenager
User avatar
hanging out
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 22 Sep 2022, 03:15
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Location: USA of America
  • Fave food: together with you
  • Favorite Letter: x
  • x 158
    x 168
23 Sep 2022, 02:24 #131123
hello I am Jaunt, I enjoy making c o o l stuff and new friends :bighappy:
I hope you will match me with open arms (metaphorically) and perhaps a hug :luv:
7 x
Image
Image Image Image
the cartoon guy
  • Posts: 5091
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:52
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Location: the cartoon zone
  • x 20838
    x 18550
23 Sep 2022, 05:33 #131128
Jaunt wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 02:24
hello I am Jaunt, I enjoy making c o o l stuff and new friends :bighappy:
I hope you will match me with open arms (metaphorically) and perhaps a hug :luv:
Welcome!
2 x
ImageImageImage
baby
User avatar
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 02 Sep 2022, 14:06
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: curry
  • Favorite Letter: V
  • x 11
    x 41
02 Oct 2022, 19:29 #131331
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
5 x
Image
the cartoon guy
  • Posts: 5091
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:52
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Location: the cartoon zone
  • x 20838
    x 18550
02 Oct 2022, 21:25 #131340
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
Classic mistake! Many people make accounts then forget to post here :tired:
1 x
ImageImageImage
tingly poster
User avatar
Sovereign of Cool
  • Posts: 2033
  • Joined: 24 Jan 2022, 05:28
  • Pronouns: she/her
  • Location: right behind you
  • Fave food: mac and cheese
  • Favorite Letter: j
  • x 6687
    x 4615
02 Oct 2022, 21:42 #131341
spencethebence wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 21:25
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
Classic mistake! Many people make accounts then forget to post here :tired:
@Bing [Bot] talkin' about you
1 x
Image
Image https://spacehey.com/radfox
3DS FC: 4081-5712-5600 let's play some animal crossing new leaf
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 02 Oct 2022, 21:55
  • Pronouns: he/him, any
  • Location: California, USA
  • Fave food: biscuits and gravy
  • Favorite Letter: E
  • x 1
    x 5
02 Oct 2022, 23:08 #131344
Hello, I'm Monochromation. Most of the time people just call me Mono. I joined because ratboi shared this forum on a mutual server.
5 x
Image
baby
User avatar
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 02 Sep 2022, 14:06
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: curry
  • Favorite Letter: V
  • x 11
    x 41
02 Oct 2022, 23:23 #131345
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
WAIT

IS THIS FORUM 'TWITTER 2' 2????

If it is I'm even more confused about how I found this, because I very briefly used twitter 2 and forgot about it after it went down, and when I found this place I think I was searching for something unrelated. its kismet to refind twitter 2 god bless :happytime:
5 x
Image
gay gay homosexual gay
  • Posts: 3
  • Joined: 02 Oct 2022, 23:37
  • Pronouns: she/they
  • Location: portland
  • Fave food: tortellini
  • Favorite Letter: T
  • x 3
    x 18
02 Oct 2022, 23:43 #131346
i also found this through ratboi

hi
4 x
the cartoon guy
  • Posts: 5091
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:52
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Location: the cartoon zone
  • x 20838
    x 18550
02 Oct 2022, 23:44 #131347
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:23
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
WAIT

IS THIS FORUM 'TWITTER 2' 2????

If it is I'm even more confused about how I found this, because I very briefly used twitter 2 and forgot about it after it went down, and when I found this place I think I was searching for something unrelated. its kismet to refind twitter 2 god bless :happytime:
Yeah this forum was made after the first Twitter 2 got shutdown. The first twitter 2, d***k made a second twitter 2 recently this year that also got shut down (cause paul rudd forgot to delete the porno I posted) not sure which one you where on!
1 x
ImageImageImage
Rude Gambler
User avatar
Just One Man
  • Posts: 4252
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:42
  • Location: DC Fandome
  • Fave food: Water
  • Favorite Letter: K
  • x 28456
    x 21773
02 Oct 2022, 23:45 #131348
spencethebence wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:44
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:23
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
WAIT

IS THIS FORUM 'TWITTER 2' 2????

If it is I'm even more confused about how I found this, because I very briefly used twitter 2 and forgot about it after it went down, and when I found this place I think I was searching for something unrelated. its kismet to refind twitter 2 god bless :happytime:
Yeah this forum was made after the first Twitter 2 got shutdown. The first twitter 2, d***k made a second twitter 2 recently this year that also got shut down (cause paul rudd forgot to delete the porno I posted) not sure which one you where on!
i didn't forget to delete it. i didn't even try. also i don't think i had the ability to do so
2 x
Image
baby
User avatar
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 02 Sep 2022, 14:06
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: curry
  • Favorite Letter: V
  • x 11
    x 41
02 Oct 2022, 23:55 #131350
spencethebence wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:44
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 23:23
ratboi wrote:
02 Oct 2022, 19:29
hello I am new. found this website a month ago, made an account and forgot to post anything. I like movies
WAIT

IS THIS FORUM 'TWITTER 2' 2????

If it is I'm even more confused about how I found this, because I very briefly used twitter 2 and forgot about it after it went down, and when I found this place I think I was searching for something unrelated. its kismet to refind twitter 2 god bless :happytime:
Yeah this forum was made after the first Twitter 2 got shutdown. The first twitter 2, d***k made a second twitter 2 recently this year that also got shut down (cause paul rudd forgot to delete the porno I posted) not sure which one you where on!
I was on May 2020 twitter 2. I remember looking at the site a little bit but I don't remember posting too much, don't even remember what name i may have used on there
4 x
Image