Chair Sitting Roleplay

banned
im catgirl wanna be pals
  • Pronouns: she/it
  • Fave food: mac and cheese
  • Favorite Letter: j
01 Jun 2023, 22:03 #138791
*sits on a chair* man this is a nice chair.
2 x
Hey there! Every image you see here is clickable!

3DS FC: 3540-6734-9625 let's play some animal crossing new leaf
sunglasses
im sorry
  • Pronouns: they
  • Fave food: dry pasta
  • Favorite Letter: v
01 Jun 2023, 22:04 #138792
"woah sick chair where did you get it?" i say, sitting in an office chair at a desk that helps conceal the stained ice cream on my pants
1 x
Known Troll - DO NOT ENGAGE
hello
  • Pronouns: he him they them
  • Fave food: the chicken nugget
  • Favorite Letter: U
01 Jun 2023, 22:07 #138794
someone pulls the chair from under me

1 x
► Show Spoiler
02 Jun 2023, 02:49 #138806
Cold rain patters against my 8th-story office window. I take a sip of my coffee. Black, piping hot, just as I like it. I peer out over the city of lies and filth, musing about how the Dark Syndicate has turned brother against brother. My reverie is interrupted by a series of sharp knocks on the door. Rat tat tat. A familiar sound, but this one felt urgent, more distressed than usual. Over the decades, you get accustomed to the different kinds of knocks, and you learn 'em by instinct.

"It's unlocked," I grunt.
2 x
Fool - Do Not Trust
sexy bad boy with a heart of gold
  • Fave food: dont know
02 Jun 2023, 03:26 #138807
im_woke wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 02:49
Cold rain patters against my 8th-story office window. I take a sip of my coffee. Black, piping hot, just as I like it. I peer out over the city of lies and filth, musing about how the Dark Syndicate has turned brother against brother. My reverie is interrupted by a series of sharp knocks on the door. Rat tat tat. A familiar sound, but this one felt urgent, more distressed than usual. Over the decades, you get accustomed to the different kinds of knocks, and you learn 'em by instinct.

i open the door. i squeeze all 8’5”, 450 lbs of me through the frame. “duuuuhhh, you called for me boss?” i say. i see that you’re sitting on a VERY nice chair, but can’t put into words exactly how i feel about it.
1 x
Another successful post 👍
~~~ and they say that a hero can save us, im not gonna stand here and wait , ill hold onto the wings of the eagles, watch as we all fly away~~~
disgusting toddler
  • Fave food: fruit
02 Jun 2023, 04:19 #138808
twiztedpimp RELOADED wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 03:26
im_woke wrote:

i open the door. i squeeze all 8’5”, 450 lbs of me through the frame. “duuuuhhh, you called for me boss?” i say. i see that you’re sitting on a VERY nice chair, but can’t put into words exactly how i feel about it.
you hear a second voice close behind you just before the door closes,

"'scuse me, but i was told you were the man to talk to about... well, it's a long story. mind if i take a seat?" a tall blonde woman with an amazing rack walks in. her legs are unbelievably long and the red dress she has on fit perfectly in all the right places.
2 x
02 Jun 2023, 05:23 #138816
*~ Xx_Esperado_xX ~* wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 04:19
im_woke wrote:

"'scuse me, but i was told you were the man to talk to about... well, it's a long story. mind if i take a seat?" a tall blonde woman with an amazing rack walks in. her legs are unbelievably long and the red dress she has on fit perfectly in all the right places.
I motion to my assistant and the visitor to take their seats. I clear my throat as they nervously shuffle into position. "Now listen here," I intone in my signature gravelly yet handsome voice.

"You know why you're here. I know why you're here. The one called the Fox... she's on the loose again. This time, she's made a new thread about chair sittin'."

I pause with a smirk to let them take in the news. "Now, you know I know what we're gonna do about it. But do you kids know what we're doin'? I'd like to hear you tell me."
3 x
Fool - Do Not Trust
sexy bad boy with a heart of gold
  • Fave food: dont know
02 Jun 2023, 11:58 #138823
im_woke wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:23

I motion to my assistant and the visitor to take their seats. I clear my throat as they nervously shuffle into position. "Now listen here," I intone in my signature gravelly yet handsome voice.

"You know why you're here. I know why you're here. The one called the Fox... she's on the loose again. This time, she's made a new thread about chair sittin'."

I pause with a smirk to let them take in the news. "Now, you know I know what we're gonna do about it. But do you kids know what we're doin'? I'd like to hear you tell me."
i try to imagine what the plan could be, but i’m not known for my quick thinking. as i’m about to speak up all 4 legs of my chair buckle under my incredible weight and i crash to the ground. to add insult to injury, the fart that i was holding in slips out and fills the room with an overwhelming stench. i start crying out of embarrassment.
0 x
Another successful post 👍
~~~ and they say that a hero can save us, im not gonna stand here and wait , ill hold onto the wings of the eagles, watch as we all fly away~~~
disgusting toddler
  • Fave food: fruit
02 Jun 2023, 14:19 #138824
02 Jun 2023, 11:58
im_woke wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:23

i try to imagine what the plan could be, but i’m not known for my quick thinking. as i’m about to speak up all 4 legs of my chair buckle under my incredible weight and i crash to the ground. to add insult to injury, the fart that i was holding in slips out and fills the room with an overwhelming stench. i start crying out of embarrassment.
tears well up in my eyes, due in part to the sting of the fart, but also because i'm trying not to burst out in laughter at such a funny scene.

"if this new thread is such a problem, why don't we just not sit in chairs?" i stand back up and walk over to the window, which looks out on a black and white street corner with one flickering light. my ass looks great. i gasp when i see a lone figure standing under the glow of the lamp wave away a plume of smoke and recede into the shadows.
3 x