Fool Us Pet Peeve

the cartoon guy
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Fave food: something
07 Aug 2022, 20:13 #129387
Every now and then I get really into watching Penn and Tellers Fool Us clips on youtube cause I like trying to catch how the magic tricks are done and all that I know a lot of the magic lingo that they use at the end of the acts to tell the person whether they've been fooled or not.

tmc or whoever owns Fool Us has been really cool about the rights to the show letting all of the magicians upload the clips of their performance onto their own personal YouTube channels but here's where my pet peeve comes in. I don't want to know if the Magician has fooled Penn and Teller, I want it to be a surprise! It seems like every magician that fools Penn and Teller puts it in there title in big caps and its like god damnit now I can't enjoy trying to figure out how they did the trick cause Penn and Teller don't even know!!! And I get it I think they are trying to gain the algorithm, people who aren't that into Fool Us like I am don't really care about learning tricks and trying to figure it out they just wanna see good magic and they want to see Penn and Teller get fooled but damn I just wish there was some surprise behind it. I'm grateful to every fool us contestant that doesn't put FOOLED in the title
3 x
ImageImageImage