I left my speech to text running with YouTube in the background

incredicool
this user is not accepting tips
  • Pronouns: He/Him
  • Fave food: Yummy Stuff
  • Favorite Letter: W
05 Aug 2022, 23:57 #129342
Absolutely cinema 8 absolutely no celebrities involved unless you what is meant to be celebrity voice actor the last time the movie reactive I just made evil look like poop philip DeFranco show circus silly studying looks good looks good and we're ready to go daddy everybody so he'll issue their my mouse keeps double stop recording like three times to get it to work anyways chat we're back doing some Fool's Gold first of all I think I'll head no it's going to take a while hang on.

I'm going to hold a woman up for good luck over here this is Rocky what setting on screen it's fire on fire I hate this thing. I hate it greatly am I getting the bow Moltres we're going home I can't even get past the gates not that it matters highland Mary town of burning desire where you mail is plain to see that you're a trainer what's the champion of a short time and mental and red did me in any way you want one challenge me or something I hate to say it but I'm not in the mood for a battle now if you could look around abba our way up there she just get mad and then I catwoman needs time to the movement is resting by the carrier Supply you didn't cash this I just got home at 1 which one do you want to be a good thing to use on it maybe.

I remember 10th and cruel has a really annoying at Graceland if I saw Mary I would say you did a really good job raising your son where I am right now cuz it's definitely harder today than it has been for the last couple weeks. Damn where's my last one of my teams won in the city this is for a few games. Blazing okay sometimes I chew on i'm use the Charizard because I like the Charizard a lot of y'all are something about that but I want to use it i'll try some randomizer flavours at some point play some of these games right now we're just seeing everything but going through it like this play completed the deck first of all.

I mean initially I was only going to play this today but I feel like actually more awake now so I might do something after this we'll see going to get too much experience but it's whatever my dream is to the barber. Call Michelle I know why but I'm back in business as a gym leader here in this game if you can meet me and I'll give you a badge that burn heal
4 x
hiya homa
shrivel me timbers
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: Crab and/or Lobster
  • Favorite Letter: W
06 Aug 2022, 04:17 #129349
I’m in the weird part of you tube again
2 x
► Show Spoiler
baby
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: the forbidden
06 Aug 2022, 17:33 #129362
I mean initially I was only going to play this today but I feel like actually more awake now so I might do something after this we'll see going to get too much experience but it's whatever my dream is to the barber

drop his soundcloud OP
0 x