what pokemon are you questionnaire

Get to 300 posts for the next Rank!
Motherfucker I'm I'll
  • Pronouns: he/they
  • Fave food: poptart
  • Favorite Letter: W
28 May 2022, 16:45 #126044
Hey there! Ever played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on the Gameboy Advance or Nintendo DS/3DS game systems? In that game you do a questionnaire and the game assigns you a pokemon to play as. This idea is similar but instead of Spike Chunsoft being the god of your fate it's your friend Lute on The Orb that will somewhat arbitrarily choose your new identity. This will also help me remember to check the forum more regularly for the next few days hopefully. Anyway, fill out this questionnaire for me, if you'd like, sugarcube.

Code: Select all

[b]Would you consider yourself to be more indoorsy or outdoorsy?[/b]
[b]Sweet, or savory? Gotta pick one.[/b]
[b]You get home from work or something a bit late and find your home to be empty, everyone else is asleep. Describe how this makes you feel in a few sentences.[/b]
[b]Do you often find it difficult to parse the lyrics of songs when you listen to them?[/b]
[b]On a scale of 1-10, how selfless would you describe yourself as being? 10 being the most selfless, 1 being the most selfish. Be honest. No judgment here.[/b]
[b]Are you religious or spiritual in any way? If this question makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip. No worries.[/b]
[b]When I say "best animal", what's the one that comes to mind for you immediately?[/b]
[b]How often do you have nightmares, and how intense are they?[/b]
[b]What genre of movie/show/book do you like best?[/b]
[b]Do you easily open up to others?[/b]
[b]Describe your ideal vacation in a few sentences.[/b]
[b]You wake up one morning and find that you've been isekai'd to a fantasy world, how does this make you feel?[/b]
[b]Are you more of a warm person or a cold person?[/b]
[b]Which Lucky Star girl do you identify with the most? If you're not familiar with Lucky star, feel free to skip this question, or use another anime with pretty girls in it to describe yourself.[/b]
[b]Would you rather be itchy, or sore?[/b]
[b]Do you consider yourself to be an intimidating person?[/b]
[b]Do you like gardening at all?[/b]
[b]What's your favorite band of all time?[/b]
[b]What's your favorite pokemon generation?[/b]
[b]Would you hug me. Be honest.[/b]
[b]By finishing this form, you are acknowledging that you are ok with me looking at your post history if needed to get a better sense of your overall "vibe". Thank you.[/b]
4 x
banned
im catgirl wanna be pals
  • Pronouns: she/it
  • Fave food: mac and cheese
  • Favorite Letter: j
28 May 2022, 16:56 #126049
oh my god I love this I'm doing this immediately

indoorsy
sweet
Depends on how I feel that day, but on most days I'll simply ignore it and go do my own thing
no
cat
pretty much never
funny
if they are speaking to me willingly I open up fast
go to beach and be comfy
I would very likely cry
I'm always very cold
Konata Izumi (see signature)
sore
nope
never really tried it but I might like it
lemon demon
probably not idk much about you
yeah sure just make sure to like all the posts you found funny
1 x
Hey there! Every image you see here is clickable!

3DS FC: 3540-6734-9625 let's play some animal crossing new leaf
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 17:11 #126050
RadFox wrote:
28 May 2022, 16:56
You appear to have "pink" aura! You're a regular, nice individual, not threatening in the slightest! Your enthusiasm and honesty are your charm points. You seem to embody a pokemon like...

...Skitty!

Please be safe on your new journey. If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
1 x
banned
im catgirl wanna be pals
  • Pronouns: she/it
  • Fave food: mac and cheese
  • Favorite Letter: j
28 May 2022, 17:38 #126051
lute wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:11
RadFox wrote:
28 May 2022, 16:56
You appear to have "pink" aura! You're a regular, nice individual, not threatening in the slightest! Your enthusiasm and honesty are your charm points. You seem to embody a pokemon like...

...Skitty!

Please be safe on your new journey. If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
this is very cool and good thanks
0 x
Hey there! Every image you see here is clickable!

3DS FC: 3540-6734-9625 let's play some animal crossing new leaf
cool now
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: assorted nuts
  • Favorite Letter: k
28 May 2022, 17:39 #126053
this sounds fun :)

Would you consider yourself to be more indoorsy or outdoorsy?
outdoorsy
Sweet, or savory? Gotta pick one.
sweet
You get home from work or something a bit late and find your home to be empty, everyone else is asleep. Describe how this makes you feel in a few sentences.
empty as in no furniture or anything? confused and shocked, maybe a bit worried as it sets in that my home is empty. hopefully my cat is still there
Do you often find it difficult to parse the lyrics of songs when you listen to them?
no
On a scale of 1-10, how selfless would you describe yourself as being? 10 being the most selfless, 1 being the most selfish. Be honest. No judgment here.
Are you religious or spiritual in any way? If this question makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip. No worries.
i believe that if there is a god that they are either chillin' in the mountains or the ocean
When I say "best animal", what's the one that comes to mind for you immediately?
elephants
How often do you have nightmares, and how intense are they?
sometimes. bad enough for me to wake up and be like "damn that was spooky" but never bad enough to like, ruin my whole day
What genre of movie/show/book do you like best?
comedy
Do you easily open up to others?
yeah
Describe your ideal vacation in a few sentences.
snowboarding trip in northern japan. lots of powder (fresh, soft snow) out there, especially the hakkoda mountains. feels like snow surfing
You wake up one morning and find that you've been isekai'd to a fantasy world, how does this make you feel?
i'd be a little upset. i would have liked to know ahead of time
Are you more of a warm person or a cold person?
warm
Which Lucky Star girl do you identify with the most? If you're not familiar with Lucky star, feel free to skip this question, or use another anime with pretty girls in it to describe yourself.
i am not familiar with lucky star nor much animes and i was gonna say i identify with George Costanza from teh slice-of-life anime Seinfeld as a joke because it's joke week and imo calling Seinfeld an anime is a classic joke but in this questionnaire it feels rude so i'm not doing that but i didn't want to skip this question by leaving it blank because that also feels rude
Would you rather be itchy, or sore?
sore
Do you consider yourself to be an intimidating person?
no
Do you like gardening at all?
i like the idea of it, but i've never actually done it before
What's your favorite band of all time?
either Thee Oh Sees or King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
What's your favorite pokemon generation?
gen 2
Would you hug me. Be honest.
sure
By finishing this form, you are acknowledging that you are ok with me looking at your post history if needed to get a better sense of your overall "vibe". Thank you.
understood. thank you
2 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 18:01 #126057
macnult wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:39
You appear to have "green" aura! You have a chill, pleasant presence that puts others in a better mood. Good for you! I'd say you embody a pokemon like...

...Skiploom!

Make sure you're not blown away in the wind on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
2 x
cool now
  • Fave food: assorted nuts
  • Favorite Letter: k
28 May 2022, 18:26 #126066
lute wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:01
macnult wrote:
28 May 2022, 17:39
You appear to have "green" aura! You have a chill, pleasant presence that puts others in a better mood. Good for you! I'd say you embody a pokemon like...

...Skiploom!

Make sure you're not blown away in the wind on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
sweet! thank you. i trust your judgement
1 x
sunglasses
im sorry
  • Pronouns: they
  • Fave food: dry pasta
  • Favorite Letter: v
28 May 2022, 18:36 #126068

um indoors
sweet?
You get home from work or something a bit late and find your home to be empty, everyone else is asleep. Describe how this makes you feel in a few sentences.
when i am outside i dont feel comfortable by myself but generally at home i like being by myself. if no one else is around i like to wander in the living room and kitchen instead of just my own bedroom
Do you often find it difficult to parse the lyrics of songs when you listen to them?
usually i dont pay that much attention to the words, more just the tone of voice
On a scale of 1-10, how selfless would you describe yourself as being? 10 being the most selfless, 1 being the most selfish. Be honest. No judgment here.
i think usually i am ok with identifying how to help people, but if i think about it too much ahead of time it just feels like im cheating or hacking a friendship so i dont know. maybe 4
Are you religious or spiritual in any way? If this question makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip. No worries.
i dont really think so. but i dont want to sound too critical of people who are - if you have found something that helps you make sense of the world and feel happy that is absolutely a good thing
When I say "best animal", what's the one that comes to mind for you immediately?
maybe an axolotl
usually my dreams are not fantastical in nature, so a nightmare to me is usually like any other day except the things that i dont want to happen start happening
i tend to like comedies, usually slower paced or more dry ones that arent very vulgar
i think i am good at saying things that sound very vulnerable but are not deeply revealing
i like to find somewhere new to go and wander around a bit, and find local places to eat
You wake up one morning and find that you've been isekai'd to a fantasy world, how does this make you feel?
i think a fantasy world would be kind of cool but all the fantasy stuff would be more like a distraction from missing the real world
cold?
Which Lucky Star girl do you identify with the most? If you're not familiar with Lucky star, feel free to skip this question, or use another anime with pretty girls in it to describe yourself.
im not too familiar with anime. i like the medic girl from etrian odyssey
itchy
i try to be inoffensive if i can
i like plants, i have some basil going
i go through a lot of music. i think on a yearly basis it usually ends up that ive listened to carseat headrest the most, sometimes sweet trip. feel free to beat me up
diamond and pearl is what i played first
i think under the right circumstances but usually i am a low-contact person
By finishing this form, you are acknowledging that you are ok with me looking at your post history if needed to get a better sense of your overall "vibe". Thank you.
hi lute thank you for hanging out on the other site (2) with me
1 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 19:15 #126076
dimes wrote:
28 May 2022, 18:36
hi lute thank you for hanging out on the other site (2) with me
hi dimes :luv:

You appear to have "pale" aura! There's something magnetic about you, an intriguing fog that envelops your being. You embody a pokemon like...

...Absol!

Do your best on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
1 x
the cartoon guy
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Fave food: something
28 May 2022, 20:25 #126088
Would you consider yourself to be more indoorsy or outdoorsy? Indoors is my domain but outdoors is amazing I love both but Im trapped inside more
Sweet, or savory? Gotta pick one. savory
You get home from work or something a bit late and find your home to be empty, everyone else is asleep. Describe how this makes you feel in a few sentences. This makes me happy cause I get to chill out myself. As much as I like my family I like to just be by myself.
Do you often find it difficult to parse the lyrics of songs when you listen to them? I have to listen to a song multiple times or pull up the lyrics to figure them out
On a scale of 1-10, how selfless would you describe yourself as being? 10 being the most selfless, 1 being the most selfish. Be honest. No judgment here.I'm like a 5.
Are you religious or spiritual in any way? If this question makes you uncomfortable, feel free to skip. No worries. Agnostic, Buddhism is kinda cool
When I say "best animal", what's the one that comes to mind for you immediately? probalaly a monkey or a lizard or a cat
How often do you have nightmares, and how intense are they?Once every twoish weeks i have a nightmare that I just shrug off and turn over and fall back asleep and once every half a year or so I have one that really fucks me up. I just had one recently that traumatized me.
What genre of movie/show/book do you like best?Cartoons more of a medium than a genre but it's hard to put a lot of cartoons in genres when they have comedy, adventure, drama and romance all put together into one.
Do you easily open up to others?Totally, I'll spill my soul if you talk to me for more than a minute
Describe your ideal vacation in a few sentences. I'd like a vacation where I could just afford everything. I hate that vacations are tier base it sucks to go somewhere and see someone paying more and a getting better treatment than you like all those vip sections and super fancy hotel rooms with service like I'm just sitting there in the worse thing and they are like oh but you still get to experience the vacation. It's not their experience tho! Also beyond actual trips I'd rather just have free time in general. Doing nothing a goal.
You wake up one morning and find that you've been isekai'd to a fantasy world, how does this make you feel? Happy that there's more to life and that magic exists in some cosmic forum
Are you more of a warm person or a cold person?I like the warm and I'm always cold
Which Lucky Star girl do you identify with the most? If you're not familiar with Lucky star, feel free to skip this question, or use another anime with pretty girls in it to describe yourself. Whatever one is the cutests
Would you rather be itchy, or sore? Sore, I live with being sore already. Easier to be sore than inchy cause even though you can solve inchy by scratching it scratching quickly starts to hurt and make you raw fast.
Do you consider yourself to be an intimidating person? Yes only cause of my size, I wish I was 2 inches shorter
Do you like gardening at all? I love it. I want to plant an entire yard of carrots
What's your favorite band of all time? Currently it's Sidney Gish I think I really wanna see Sidney Gish if she ever plays live again
What's your favorite pokemon generation? Diamond and Pearl
Would you hug me. Be honest. Sure
By finishing this form, you are acknowledging that you are ok with me looking at your post history if needed to get a better sense of your overall "vibe". Thank you. There's some really funny stuff in there
2 x
ImageImageImage
Known Troll - DO NOT ENGAGE
dont
  • Pronouns: bitch
  • Fave food: loaf
28 May 2022, 20:52 #126093
outdoorsy
sweet
taking off my clothes
effortful
im a 9
yeah
vulture
i like scary dreams
woman
yes
walking around and sitting
i feel good
im a warm cold
im pee pee
sore
no
yes
cant think of any
dont like to pick favorites
probably not
1 x
disgusting toddler
  • Fave food: fruit
28 May 2022, 21:11 #126095
I spend a lot of time indoors, but i love being in nature. I just live in a big city.

Savory.

Good. I can go straight to bed, or play some games if i'm not too tired.

No, unless i cant understand what theyre saying (different language, weird way of singing, etc.)

Based on my interactions with other people and what they say to me, i'd say 6-7? My personal feeling is that I'm like a 3-4. I aspire to become a 10.

Yes.

Hmmm... a raven?

Not often, and generally not "intense" (i dont wake up in a cold sweat or anything, just "wow, what a strange dream!")

All kinds! I try to learn from any kind of media i interact with

Depends. I can and have shared surprisingly intimate knowledge fairly freely, but in general i keep myself protected.

Somewhere where i can do nothing with people i like being around.

Cool, crazy new experiences to be had! I wonder if I'll be able to go back to my world sometime, and i hope nobody misses me too much.

Usually cold, i like when its hot out.

Not familiar, and i dont watch any pretty girl anime.

Itchy. Tbh I'm usually a little bit of both.

I'm aware i can have rbf when I'm not interacting with people, but i try to seem friendly when i can.

I love watering plants.

I'm sorry, i cant answer this one. I just listen to too much music. Different musicians are good for different times and moods.

Of course.
1 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 21:18 #126099
spencethebence wrote:
28 May 2022, 20:25
There's some really funny stuff in there
You appear to have "gold" aura! It's nice to stay busy and it feels good to work hard, but take a deep breath every once in a while! Everything's gonna be fine! You seem to embody a pokemon like...

...Ribombee!

Have fun on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
1 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 21:21 #126100
Pee Pee wrote:
28 May 2022, 20:52
probably not
You appear to have "cobalt" aura! Nothing wrong with kicking back and chilling, getting excited is overrated, yeah? You embody a pokemon like...

...Aron!

Do your best on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
0 x
the cartoon guy
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Fave food: something
28 May 2022, 21:21 #126101
lute wrote:
28 May 2022, 21:18
spencethebence wrote:
28 May 2022, 20:25
There's some really funny stuff in there
You appear to have "gold" aura! It's nice to stay busy and it feels good to work hard, but take a deep breath every once in a while! Everything's gonna be fine! You seem to embody a pokemon like...

...Ribombee!

Have fun on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!

I like this a lot :happytime: This is very nice
1 x
ImageImageImage
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 21:22 #126102
Esparado I'll get to u in a bit i gotta go out to pick up something at the market real quick
1 x
SHOW SPOILER
  • Fave food: groceries
28 May 2022, 22:19 #126111
im almost always indoors. the outdoors "hit different" every so often tho
sweet
perfect time to go on my phone
extremely difficult to hear the lyrics for me
if I wasn't so irony poisoned id be a full on crystal person. this is not a bit
the noble dog
twice a year. All good vibes over here
the tried and true "drama"
not really. working on it
the fancier and more extravagant the more I clam up about maximizing fun. Give me a shitty vacation with no expectations
what does this mean. What's isekai
my hands are always cold
itchy
only intimidating to people that are scared of nerds
potted plants are fun. don't make me bend over and plant something though
dolphin mall
ruby sapphire
probably not
enjoy your stay in my profile
2 x
Rude Gambler
Just One Man
  • Fave food: Water
  • Favorite Letter: K
28 May 2022, 22:38 #126114
I am currently indoors
Savory
hell yueah, i can drinkn all the water i want
i don't pay attention to lyrics until the 10th time i listen to a track
i'm religious but not spiritual
A regular Cat
The other night I dreamed that I was friends with Batman but it wasn't a big deal. he was just a guy i knew. i was still regular
Whichever genre gets people to just talk to each other a lot. fuck story and/or visual flair
Next question
I would love to hang out in a big house and do nothing all day. I would also eat some terrible food probably. And here's a third sentence.
this shit is bullshit. i hate fantasy
in terms of preferred temperature? cold. in terms of demeanor? also cold
I do not know the name of any cartoon women
Sore - easy to ignore (fun rhyme)
Absolutely not. some people say that about me on here which shows a drastic misread of my character on their part
I already said I was indoors
i like every song by The Who and King Crimson, even the bad ones. the joke answer i wrote for this was "The Shaggs"
I don't know what that means. Gen X.
Sure
i have a feeling you are not going to want to look through any more of my posts than you already have to
5 x
dont
28 May 2022, 23:25 #126123
im rerolling.
1 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 23:41 #126126
*~ Xx_Esperado_xX ~* wrote:
28 May 2022, 21:11
Of course.
You appear to have "orange" aura! Inspiring! You always do your best, don't you? You embody a pokemon like...

...Combusken!

Try not to work too hard on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
1 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 23:45 #126127
grocery Guy wrote:
28 May 2022, 22:19
enjoy your stay in my profile
You seem to have "lime" aura! You're just havin' a grand old time, aren't you. You seem to embody the pokemon...

...Gulpin!

Take it easy on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
2 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 23:51 #126128
PaulRuddOfficial wrote:
28 May 2022, 22:38
i have a feeling you are not going to want to look through any more of my posts than you already have to
You have "baby blue" aura! You're a welcome presence in the lives of others. You keep them grounded. God bless you. You embody a pokemon like...

...Phanpy!

Safe travels on your new pokemon journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
2 x
Motherfucker I'm I'll
28 May 2022, 23:53 #126129
Pee Pee wrote:
28 May 2022, 23:25
im rerolling.
"cobalt" aura rerolling...

You embody a pokemon like...

...Ferroseed!

You have (0) rerolls remaining. Thanks for playing!
2 x
dont
29 May 2022, 00:03 #126130
nice.
1 x
disgusting toddler
  • Fave food: fruit
29 May 2022, 00:10 #126132
lute wrote:
28 May 2022, 23:41
*~ Xx_Esperado_xX ~* wrote:
28 May 2022, 21:11
Of course.
You appear to have "orange" aura! Inspiring! You always do your best, don't you? You embody a pokemon like...

...Combusken!

Try not to work too hard on your new journey! If you would like to reroll, please quote tweet and type "reroll". You have (1) reroll remaining. Thanks for playing!
I'm gonna reroll just to see whats behind door number 2
0 x