Tell me about your dreams in this thread.

Known Troll - DO NOT ENGAGE
dont
  • Pronouns: bitch
  • Fave food: loaf
  • Favorite Letter: v
26 Nov 2020, 00:42 #70103
BargainBinBastard wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 00:31
Pee Pee wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 23:50
a giant octopus lived in my attic
Knowing you that was probably real.
do you know me
6 x
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
26 Nov 2020, 00:51 #70104
Pee Pee wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 00:42
BargainBinBastard wrote:
26 Nov 2020, 00:31
Pee Pee wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 23:50
a giant octopus lived in my attic
Knowing you that was probably real.
do you know me
Sorta
4 x

Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule
disgusting toddler
  • Fave food: fruit
26 Nov 2020, 04:31 #70149
BargainBinBastard wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 19:09
Your constantly switching clothing could point to some sort of identity crisis- are you having trouble finding your place in the world? The witching also implies temporary nakedness, which may point to feelings of vulnerability. I'd wager to guess you watch a lot of Seinfeld, since you associate it with two places you are intimately familiar with. The obvious romantic scenes in your dream may connect this identity crisis to your love life, especially since you kiss a woman who mistakes you for someone else. Since you specify that the principal is not your real principal, does this mean that the janitor in you dream was your real elementary school janitor?
very interesting! seems accurate, and as for the janitor she was just a beautiful woman my brain made up.
3 x
kinda new kid
i feel terrible...
  • Pronouns: She/Her
  • Fave food: sadness
27 Nov 2020, 12:39 #70510
i had a very sad dream please entertain me...i had a dream that a character of mine who i am very proud of was not my own character but...a homestuck character who everyone knew...and everyone assumed i was just very into the homestuck character...so nobody ever felt like they needed to correct me when i said she was mine...they all thought it was a tongue and cheek...acknowledgement of my attachment to the character...but i was fully convinced she was mine...this made me so sad that i started crying when i realized...i woke up still unsure if the character was mine or not...it was the kind of dream that is not so far off from reality...which makes it very scary when it challenges your real perceptions...that is my most recent memorable dream...i would like to have more
10 x
world heavyweight champion
Playing Destiny 2
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: pizza roll
  • Favorite Letter: 2
27 Nov 2020, 14:28 #70513
i dreamed that some kind of new shopping center had opened and i went with a former co-worker to check it out. we split up and then i ran into another guy i knew from work and he chastised us for not sticking together
4 x
:mrgreen:
elderly
  • Pronouns: he
  • Fave food: lasagna
27 Nov 2020, 15:46 #70518
I was working in marketing and came up with the slogan "12 Hour Energy: They're like little clocks you can use to change the time of day"
6 x
grown ass adult
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: oatmeal
27 Nov 2020, 16:03 #70529
Hi everyone, Ben here.
The best dream I ever had I was just sitting there with Ana. Not even really sitting, we weren't in a physical location or in any position or 'doing' anything. We just existed together as two forces, complementary and with an unbreakable bond. The dream lasted forever, and, like Zhuangzi I must wonder if this is the dream and the other is the eternity.
Ben
5 x
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
27 Nov 2020, 18:00 #70556
crow wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 15:46
I was working in marketing and came up with the slogan "12 Hour Energy: They're like little clocks you can use to change the time of day"
Off Topic
Holy hell, first bubs and now CROW? Where are all these classic posters coming from?
2 x

Image[/img]

yowza!
Sparkle ✨✨✨
  • Fave food: Fruits of Posting
  • Favorite Letter: E
27 Nov 2020, 18:21 #70557
Had a dream last night where I was living in this apartment building and it was slowly collapsing. I kept hearing loud cracking sounds and thinking "o I better leave" but even with the impending disaster it took me hours to get ready. When I finally got outside I found myself in a public sandwich line next to some people from various times in my past. I started making a sandwich but instead of pulling from the ingredient buffet I mistakenly pulled parts of other people's half made sandwiches, like grabbing the tomato off of their bun, and put it on mine. Then I left without paying and I think I forgot my sandwich. One person whose sandwich I stole from was definitely a kid who I embarrassed myself in front of as a freshman in college. And another was my high school band teacher.
5 x
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
27 Nov 2020, 18:42 #70559
rubyring wrote:
27 Nov 2020, 18:21
Had a dream last night where I was living in this apartment building and it was slowly collapsing. I kept hearing loud cracking sounds and thinking "o I better leave" but even with the impending disaster it took me hours to get ready. When I finally got outside I found myself in a public sandwich line next to some people from various times in my past. I started making a sandwich but instead of pulling from the ingredient buffet I mistakenly pulled parts of other people's half made sandwiches, like grabbing the tomato off of their bun, and put it on mine. Then I left without paying and I think I forgot my sandwich. One person whose sandwich I stole from was definitely a kid who I embarrassed myself in front of as a freshman in college. And another was my high school band teacher.
Living in a crumbling building and not being able to get out has, I think, obvious parallels with our current political situation. Your situation with the sandwich perhaps signals that you feel you are "mooching" off of others, and unable to find your stride in this world.
4 x

Image[/img]

kinda new kid
i feel terrible...
  • Pronouns: She/Her
  • Fave food: sadness
27 Nov 2020, 21:11 #70615
had a dream just now that was so wonderful...everything worked out how id always hoped...and i did everything correctly...and things were even better than id ever imagined...repeating its details would make the treasure seem less perfect...this dream is where i’d like to go when i die...now i am awake...balls
5 x
disgusting toddler
31 Dec 2020, 19:30 #79016
i had a dream that someone dyed my hair pink and cut off the back and i was trying to rescue these people from a witch's spell. the witch spied on us/controlled them by placing her eyes nearby and she could turn stones into eyes so if you squash one there could already be a hundred more. we kept repeating the same day, and i started to notice behavioral patterns and got better at cutting the witch off, but because i couldn't get all the eyes at once, the day would reset and i had to do it all again.

edit: some of this may have been inspired by miyazaki i just watched howls moving castle and spirited away recently.

edit: @BargainBinBastard
3 x
yowza!
i am a body
  • Fave food: pad thai
  • Favorite Letter: y
31 Dec 2020, 21:27 #79051
I had a neat one a few days ago, forgot to post about it. The only detail I remember now is that I was hiking around a freezing mountainous place in deep snow, collecting people's frozen bodies (to help them??). Someone else was with me. The bodies were all frozen stiff, some of them realistically and others encased in huge masses of clear ice.
5 x
Graveyard Shift: Spook Doctor
Оwl admirer
rat
  • Pronouns: they
  • Fave food: cheas
31 Dec 2020, 21:29 #79052
stein wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 19:30
i had a dream that someone dyed my hair pink and cut off the back and i was trying to rescue these people from a witch's spell. the witch spied on us/controlled them by placing her eyes nearby and she could turn stones into eyes so if you squash one there could already be a hundred more. we kept repeating the same day, and i started to notice behavioral patterns and got better at cutting the witch off, but because i couldn't get all the eyes at once, the day would reset and i had to do it all again.

edit: some of this may have been inspired by miyazaki i just watched howls moving castle and spirited away recently.
You should do that

With your hair I mean
3 x
disgusting toddler
31 Dec 2020, 23:24 #79081
Dunsparce wrote:
31 Dec 2020, 21:29
stein wrote:

You should do that

With your hair I mean
i think only dream me would do it, i dont like the idea of dying my hair :normal:
1 x
disgusting toddler
03 Jan 2021, 09:50 #79526
@BargainBinBastard i need to know what it means
1 x
rat
03 Jan 2021, 14:39 #79548
Lately I've been smoking too much wheed so I can't remember my dreams very well if at all. I can recall subtle little flavors of their atmospheres and they're all pretty creepy. That's it tho

The last dream I remember having that I can recall right now is that I was working at some book store kind of near my childhood home, and I was alone in the store at like 5am and an old man came in and donated a bunch of books and that's all I remember really.

My dreams are usually in these procedurally generated empty capitalist spaces, sometimes there's people there, and a lot of the time I'm really hungry when I'm asleep so I have a lot of dreams about going to get something to eat. My dreams used to be a lot crazier when I was younger
3 x
rat
03 Jan 2021, 14:46 #79549
stein wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 13:51
i had a dream that one of the rooms at my elementary school was my apartment and it was seinfeld. i was hanging out with jerry and george and kramer, cracking wise, and there was this running gag where we were switching clothes over the course of the dream, and then i went to sleep in the dream and the next day the janitor came by and she was looking for kramer but i was wearing his clothes and she was very beautiful and we kissed. then the principal came in (not the principal from my real school but a hot dream principal) and she was telling me she was the principal and then she told me that she and her husband were there because they were swingers and they were looking for a third and i told her i was very flattered but not interested. then my friends from college came in and we were just hanging out and i told one of them that i had to tell them how weird my day was.
did you fall asleep to seinfeld when this happened
2 x
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
03 Jan 2021, 17:47 #79578
stein wrote:

edit: @BargainBinBastard
Hair can often represent how we present or want to present to the world. The cutting of hair it's also often seen as an equivalent to castration in mythology (I.E. sampson). The witch, in dreams, often represents a malevolent or overpowering woman, and a negative symbol for the mother. Freudian Jung both considered the eyeball to be a female sexual symbol (the blinding of odepius being a castration allegory). The "hard" stones turning to "soft" eyeballs would seem to imply that whoever this woman or women is/are is making you feel more uncomfortable and vulnerable, as well as overwhelmed. I'd say that more than anything this points to some sort of sexual insecurity or hangup.
1 x

Image[/img]

yowza!
i am a body
  • Fave food: pad thai
  • Favorite Letter: y
07 Feb 2021, 20:25 #87618
Just had a dream where I sat down at the computer, and noticed that I was logged in to someone else's Smash Mouth account - an unspecified person, just "someone from online". I realized that I was actually in their apartment. They weren't there themself, but their girlfriend/wife was. It turned out further that there was a bunch of my stuff around the place, so I went about collecting it, including putting some of it in my mouth. Eventually I had to spit it out, and it had become a weird gooey mush.
4 x
Graveyard Shift: Spook Doctor
Оwl admirer
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
07 Feb 2021, 22:29 #87638
urodov wrote:
07 Feb 2021, 20:25
Just had a dream where I sat down at the computer, and noticed that I was logged in to someone else's SHUT MOUTH account - an unspecified person, just "someone from online". I realized that I was actually in their apartment. They weren't there themself, but their girlfriend/wife was. It turned out further that there was a bunch of my stuff around the place, so I went about collecting it, including putting some of it in my mouth. Eventually I had to spit it out, and it had become a weird gooey mush.
Interesting. Some kind of identity crisis or impostor syndrome, perhaps? Perhaps all their stuff being "mushed together" could reflect the impersonal nature of large social media sites.
3 x

Image[/img]

mod
  • Pronouns: she
07 Feb 2021, 22:35 #87639
I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed, that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted
3 x
dont
  • Pronouns: bitch
  • Fave food: loaf
  • Favorite Letter: v
08 Feb 2021, 00:45 #87775
just had 12 hours of pure nightmare lets gooooo
2 x
accursed soul
PFP by @marblemartian
08 Feb 2021, 01:17 #87825
Pee Pee wrote:
08 Feb 2021, 00:45
just had 12 hours of pure nightmare lets gooooo
That sounds like it sucked :huh:
1 x

Image[/img]

maybe in college
six feet tall, two feet have
  • Pronouns: he/they
  • Fave food: soft pretzel
  • Favorite Letter: H
08 Feb 2021, 01:54 #87869
i had a dream where i went to the grocery store and my family and friends were there but they all had Spider-Man masks on and they took off their heads and put them in my cart and I took them to the self checkout and they were 27 cents each. is this a premonition? is this going to happen to me ? :cry:
6 x
|downerchannel|
andrew bird's husband for real i’m serious
:shock: :shock: :shock: