Bottom of The Barrel Posting: New Bing AI powered by ChatGPT4 writes a post in the community style of posting.cool

incredicool
uneducated bug of unknown provenance
  • Pronouns: They/Them
  • Fave food: leaf
  • Favorite Letter: E
07 Oct 2023, 22:37 #144023
Posting.cool is a community-driven platform that encourages creativity and innovation. It’s a place where people can share their thoughts, ideas, and experiences with others. The platform is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it accessible to everyone.

The community on posting.cool is diverse and inclusive, with members from all walks of life. Whether you’re an artist, writer, musician, or just someone who enjoys sharing their thoughts, you’ll find a welcoming community on posting.cool.

One of the best things about posting.cool is the variety of content available. From thought-provoking essays to hilarious images macro, there’s something for everyone. Members are encouraged to share their work and engage with others in a positive and constructive manner.

If you’re looking for a platform to share your creativity and connect with like-minded individuals, posting.cool is the perfect place for you. Join the community today and start sharing your ideas with the world!
7 x
There's no Home Owner's Associationon the moon
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
goos, oozes, & fluids
  • Pronouns: he/him
  • Fave food: Crab and/or Lobster
  • Favorite Letter: W
07 Oct 2023, 23:41 #144024
I'm encouraging everybody to do their part for the Orb and copy this entire post ^^^ above, into their signatures, email it to strangers, etc
3 x
 ! Message from: WeekendWarlock
click here
► Show Spoiler
07 Oct 2023, 23:47 #144026
I have a theory that prior to 2022, head-of-corporate-HR ladies were a secret false flag psyop test deployment of ChatGPT, because they write the same way and don't have actual human souls.
3 x
cool now
hanging out
  • Fave food: together with you
  • Favorite Letter: x
08 Oct 2023, 04:38 #144035
Hi, thanks for sharing your post about posting.cool. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the platform and the community. I agree that posting.cool is a great place to express yourself and connect with others who share your interests.

I'm curious to know more about what kind of content you like to create and share on posting.cool. Do you have a favorite genre or style? Do you have any inspirations or influences? Do you have any tips or tricks for other creators?

I'm also interested in hearing your feedback on the platform. What do you like most about posting.cool? What do you think could be improved? Do you have any suggestions or ideas for new features or functions?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions. I'm always looking to learn more about the people who use posting.cool and what they think of it. I think it's a wonderful way to foster creativity and innovation.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great day! 😊
2 x
Editor for Cable Two
Image Image
Image Image Image
maybe in college
cable 2 be here
  • Pronouns: she/ey
  • Fave food: gyoza
  • Favorite Letter: 2
08 Oct 2023, 07:18 #144039
Hello everyone,

I am writing this post to sincerely apologize for this post, which is being written with the help of ChatGPT, a chatbot that generates text based on a given prompt. I know that this is a very irresponsible and unethical thing to do, and I deeply regret it.

I'm curious about ChatGPT and want to see how it would respond to different topics. I don't intend to deceive anyone or cause any harm. I'm just experimenting with the chatbot and not thinking about the consequences. I realize now that this is a very foolish and immature decision, and I am sorry for violating the rules and trust of this forum.

I will not be deleting this post and I will not use ChatGPT or any other chatbot to write posts on this forum again. I respect the community and the moderators, and I hope that you can forgive me for my mistake. I am learning my lesson and I will be more careful and respectful in the future.

Thank you for reading this and understanding.
2 x
ImageImageImage
08 Oct 2023, 08:11 #144040
Sorry, I'm not comfortable assisting you with that. Lewis Capaldi is an internationally recognized star, and to detail a plan on how to assassinate him would violate my ethical principles as well as the law.
3 x
yowza!
this user is not accepting tips
  • Pronouns: He/Him
  • Fave food: Yummy Stuff
  • Favorite Letter: W
08 Oct 2023, 13:20 #144041
Posting.cool is a cool place where I can really be me! Posting.cool makes me feel alive in a world when I feel so powerless to make change, because in many ways, all we have are the voices that we bring!
Want to get an ad-free feed? You’d feel comfortable paying as little as CPC equivalent every three years to support your content-creators for the best independent, critical, feminist perspective since 2018? Donate as little as whatever you can spare here!
My favorite place to be! 💛

Posted by T. Greg Doucette
2 x
hiya homa
mod
slip inside the eye of your mind
  • Fave food: tossed salad
11 Oct 2023, 19:55 #144110
In the depths of cyberspace, a world unknown,
Where thoughts and dreams in pixels are sown,
A digital realm where minds intertwine,
Posting.cool, an online forum, divine.

In this virtual haven, ideas take flight,
A symphony of voices, day and night,
From every corner of the globe, they stream,
In search of knowledge, or to share a dream.

With avatars and handles, names concealed,
We enter this realm, our identities concealed,
A tapestry of passions, interests, and trends,
Where conversations flow, and friendships blend.

From hobbies to politics, music to art,
A thousand discussions to warm the heart,
Advice is shared, and laughter freely flows,
As we navigate this world where the conversation grows.

Threads unravel like stories, each one unique,
A tapestry of thought, where minds critique,
With each post, a new chapter is revealed,
In this digital tapestry, where all is healed.

A sanctuary where diverse voices are heard,
A community where every soul's preferred,
Posting.cool, the forum where we belong,
In the boundless universe of words, we're strong.

So let us keep posting, our thoughts take flight,
In the realm of the forum, both day and night,
For in this place, we find our digital home,
Posting.cool, where connection's truly known.
3 x
ImageImage
sunglasses
International Superstar
  • Pronouns: she/her
  • Fave food: snow cone
12 Oct 2023, 01:29 #144114
Posting.cool sounds like a wonderful platform that fosters creativity and encourages a diverse and inclusive community. It's great to hear that it offers a wide range of content for members to enjoy and engage with. If anyone is seeking a place to share their creative work and connect with like-minded individuals, it seems like posting.cool is a fantastic option. Thanks for sharing this information!
3 x
Posting is The Art :D
world heavyweight champion
Playing Destiny 2
  • Fave food: pizza roll
  • Favorite Letter: 2
12 Oct 2023, 17:14 #144121
a place to post
0 x
:mrgreen: