↬ art commissions from me (beached thing) ↫

regular
a kinship with all living things
  • Pronouns: any
  • Fave food: candles
  • Favorite Letter: K
20 Apr 2021, 20:48 #101437
hi! :0) i'm beachedthing and as some of you may know, i'm also an artist. what many of you may not know is that i'm also a disabled student in need of money. that's kind of a bummer but here's some good news: i'm going to start offering orb-focused art commissions. (that's what this thread is!)

⨀⨀⨀

{ WHAT I OFFER }
⁂ indexed pixels
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

⁂ square digital collages
Image Image

⁂ digital character portraits, full-body and stylized
Image Image

⁂ experimental digital paintings
Image Image

⁂ digital portraits, in one of two styles
Image style A; just a little crunchy.

Image style B; quite a bit crunchy.

⁂ flags
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

{ PRICING }
all prices are listed in USD. i accept payment up-front or 50% in advance and the remainder upon delivery of the finished product, via venmo or paypal. turnaround time for indexed pixels and flags is 1-2days at most, whereas portraits and digital collages will reach you in a week at most (though likely within three days).

⁂ indexed pixels
  • pay what you want $6 minimum - one pixel, made from an image you've sent me.
  • pay what you want $10 minimum - one pixel, with at least two alternate color versions, made from an image you've sent me.
  • pay what you want $28 minimum - one experimental digitally painted image based on inspiration of your choosing.
⁂ digital portraits
  • pay what you want $44 minimum - one digital portrait in style A or B, of yourself or a character you can provide a ref for.
⁂ square digital collages
  • pay what you want $22 minimum - one square collage, made from any combination of images you've sent me and any assets you need me to find.
⁂ digital character portraits, full-body and stylized
  • pay what you want $20 minimum - one stylized full-body image of your character, as drawn from a reference you provide.
⁂ flags
  • pay what you want $4 minimum - one flag, made from any combination of images you've sent me and any assets you need me to find.
{ RULES }
i am very artistically open and will work with most subject matter, but i ultimately reserve the right to refuse any commission request for my own personal comfort. meanwhile, flag commissions specifically need to abide by orb rules as they'll end up posted publicly. finally, the square digital collages may indeed be used for personal projects, including any projects released elsewhere as long as credit is given.

{ HOW TO PURCHASE }
if you're interested in purchasing a commission from me then please send me a private message via the orb. we can discuss the details of your commission there, or exchange alternate contact info. don't forget to specify what you'd like and at what price!

⨀⨀⨀

thanks for reading :0) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave them in the replies.
6 x
regular
23 Apr 2021, 13:21 #101749
update! i'm adding a new offering to my wares: more experimentally-inclined paint commissions. the additional listing is below, though i've also added it back into the main post as well:

Image Image
  • pay what you want $28 minimum - one experimental digitally painted image based on inspiration of your choosing.
1 x
regular
29 Apr 2021, 02:35 #102697
EDIT: added that 50% payment can be given up front and the remainder can be given upon delivery, something i thought i wrote down initially but did not :0)

also i adjusted prices a little bit to make the math easier, some things (pixels, notably!) are a bit cheaper now!
0 x
regular
04 May 2021, 06:34 #103536

another square digital collage, to add an example to this page :0)

(consider commissioning me to make a cover for your music project?)
0 x
regular
17 May 2021, 00:40 #104973
nothing wrong with a little mid-day bump
0 x
regular
17 May 2021, 07:41 #105020
UPDATE: offering little stylized, cartoon-y full-body images of your characters! just provide a ref and pay at least $20 and it's yours :0) added examples to the post itself but you can always DM me for more
0 x