Beach that turns you into a MILF.

accursed soul
My mercy is great but my vengance is
  • Posts: 2647
  • Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 18:50
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: My house
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
  • x 6325
    x 9890
26 Jul 2021, 23:39 #111463
Basically the same as the regular beach but you stop aging once you hit your MILF era, and then you are an Eternal Milf.
5 x


Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule
the cartoon guy
  • Posts: 3629
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 02:52
  • Pronouns: he/him/they/them
  • Location: the cartoon zone
  • x 15979
    x 14910
27 Jul 2021, 00:19 #111466
Image
4 x
Image
totally hip
User avatar
  • Posts: 286
  • Joined: 06 Jul 2021, 01:41
  • Location: Save point
  • Fave food: rubbing alcohol
  • Favorite Letter: f
  • x 399
    x 1002
27 Jul 2021, 01:54 #111471
So you'd have to wait until you reach optimum MILF-itude before becoming immortal? That could take years!
3 x
Would you like to save the game? >Yes No
accursed soul
My mercy is great but my vengance is
  • Posts: 2647
  • Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 18:50
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: My house
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
  • x 6325
    x 9890
27 Jul 2021, 02:15 #111472
Mr. Save wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 01:54
So you'd have to wait until you reach optimum MILF-itude before becoming immortal? That could take years!
The beach is a parody of the beach from the recent M. Night shamalayan film "old" that makes you old really fast. This is what I meant by "the regular beach".The "every minute is a year" rule from the film would also apply there. I apologize if this was insufficiently clear.
2 x


Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule
sweet pea
User avatar
EOIV
  • Posts: 9295
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 04:42
  • Location: EOIV
  • Fave food: EOIV
  • x 18240
    x 32380
27 Jul 2021, 05:01 #111473
Would be cool to see frances mcdormand
2 x
Image
 ! Message from: malbeque
hi i am impeechjack
yowza!
User avatar
  • Posts: 1298
  • Joined: 31 May 2020, 17:30
  • Pronouns: " he / him "
  • Fave food: the chicken nugget
  • Favorite Letter: U
  • x 7656
    x 6056
27 Jul 2021, 22:11 #111494
where is it
1 x
Image
☻/ This is bob. Copy and paste him so he can take over the orb
/▌
/\ Image
► Show Spoiler
accursed soul
My mercy is great but my vengance is
  • Posts: 2647
  • Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 18:50
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: My house
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
  • x 6325
    x 9890
27 Jul 2021, 22:30 #111497
lung wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 22:11
where is it
We all want to know.....
1 x


Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule
totally hip
User avatar
  • Posts: 286
  • Joined: 06 Jul 2021, 01:41
  • Location: Save point
  • Fave food: rubbing alcohol
  • Favorite Letter: f
  • x 399
    x 1002
28 Jul 2021, 02:16 #111511
BargainBinBastard wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 02:15
Mr. Save wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 01:54
So you'd have to wait until you reach optimum MILF-itude before becoming immortal? That could take years!
The beach is a parody of the beach from the recent M. Night shamalayan film "old" that makes you old really fast. This is what I meant by "the regular beach".The "every minute is a year" rule from the film would also apply there. I apologize if this was insufficiently clear.
I was unaware of this movie. But that sounds a lot better than waiting around for years to achieve MILF-dom like some kind of MILF monk.
1 x
Would you like to save the game? >Yes No
accursed soul
My mercy is great but my vengance is
  • Posts: 2647
  • Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 18:50
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: My house
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
  • x 6325
    x 9890
28 Jul 2021, 02:52 #111514
Mr. Save wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 02:16
BargainBinBastard wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 02:15
Mr. Save wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 01:54
So you'd have to wait until you reach optimum MILF-itude before becoming immortal? That could take years!
The beach is a parody of the beach from the recent M. Night shamalayan film "old" that makes you old really fast. This is what I meant by "the regular beach".The "every minute is a year" rule from the film would also apply there. I apologize if this was insufficiently clear.
I was unaware of this movie. But that sounds a lot better than waiting around for years to achieve MILF-dom like some kind of MILF monk.
In retrospect the misunderstanding was probably my fault for referring to the beach as "the regular Beach" the entire point of the movie is that it is not a regular Beach.
0 x


Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule
accursed soul
My mercy is great but my vengance is
  • Posts: 2647
  • Joined: 26 Jun 2020, 18:50
  • Pronouns: they/them
  • Location: My house
  • Fave food: Mac and cheese
  • x 6325
    x 9890
28 Jul 2021, 02:52 #111515
Mr. Save wrote:
28 Jul 2021, 02:16
BargainBinBastard wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 02:15
Mr. Save wrote:
27 Jul 2021, 01:54
So you'd have to wait until you reach optimum MILF-itude before becoming immortal? That could take years!
The beach is a parody of the beach from the recent M. Night shamalayan film "old" that makes you old really fast. This is what I meant by "the regular beach".The "every minute is a year" rule from the film would also apply there. I apologize if this was insufficiently clear.
I was unaware of this movie. But that sounds a lot better than waiting around for years to achieve MILF-dom like some kind of MILF monk.
In retrospect the misunderstanding was probably my fault for referring to the beach as "the regular Beach" the entire point of the movie is that it is not a regular Beach.
0 x


Image[/img]
I am an expert in psychological warfare.

BBB makes posts on the orb at posting.cool -@wolfcola -@buffsrule